ONLINE Certified Scaled Agile / Leading SAFe Training
Ola Gedenryd is a Passionate Lean-Agile leader with dedication to enable Business value and change through Agile team set-ups. 10+ years of experience to set-up and run large and medium sized Scaled Agile implementations in challenging international environments. Ola is SAFe Certified SPC, RTE, SPCT Candidate and experienced SAFe trainer who successfully has trained 500+ now Certified SAFe leaders and team-members. Ola is also training and Certifying SAFe teachers/ SPCs which is a proof of world leading expertise within SAFe.
During this online course, attendees gain the knowledge necessary to lead a Lean-Agile enterprise by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe®) and its underlying principles derived from Lean, systems thinking, Agile development, product development flow, and DevOps.
Participants in the class gain insights into mastering Business Agility in order to thrive in the competitive market. They discuss how to establish team and technical agility and organize and re-organize around the flow of value. They also learn and practice the skills for supporting and executing PI Planning events and coordinating multiple Agile Release Trains (ARTs). Participants in the class explore the importance of adopting a customer-centric mindset and design thinking approach to agile product delivery. Learners also develop an understanding for implementing a Lean Portfolio Management function in their enterprise.
Attending the class prepares individuals to take the exam and become a certified SAFe® Agilist (SA)
The course is delivered by BDD.
Who will benefit?
The following individuals will benefit from this course:
• Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
• Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
• Program and Project Managers
• Product and Product Line Management
• Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
• Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
To perform the role of a SAFe® Agilist, you should be able to:
• Lead the transformation to Business Agility with SAFe
• Become a Lean-Agile Leader
• Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
• Enable Agile Product Delivery
• Implement Lean Portfolio Management
• Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
• Become a Lean-Agile Leader
• Establish Team and Technical Agility
• Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
• Explore Lean Portfolio Management
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience.
However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
• 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
• Experience in Scrum
What You Get
The class registration includes:
• Attendee digital workbook
• Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Agilist exam
• One year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
• Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend each day of the course in order to be eligible for the exam (except the optional day). The course and exam will both be in English. Precondition for participation is a camera-enabled connection and internet.