Management 3.0 Training – ONLINE
This course is lead by Mike Leber, an experienced manager, Agile coach, licensed Management 3.0 facilitator and Accredited Kanban trainer via LeanKanban University. With his own company network Agile Experts e.U. Mike partners with specialized consultancies in various countries to provide most effective ways for growing and leading more Agile organizations. Mike's clients are large international groups, but also smaller teams or innovative startups.
Management 3.0 is an official 2 days course, licensed by Jurgen Appelo and based upon his ground-breaking book „Management 3.0 – Leading Agile Developers, Developing Agile Leaders“.
This course is a highly interactive and probably the most innovative curriculum on how to create and run an Agile organization from a leadership and change-maker perspective, whether IT-related or any other industry.
Learn various modern options for the role of Agile management, the concept of Agile leadership, the growth of Agile organizations and how to successfully influence change for seeding a culture of trust and innovation.
This 2 day course addresses managers, leaders and change agents. It provides various perspectives on how modern Agile organizations can work, what the effective contribution of managers in Agile environments can be and how to establish leadership on all levels. It provides many exercises and games helping to drive sustainable change in a social complex system, not only on a single project level, but specifically on a day to day basis within the whole organization.
- Connect Agile leadership and organizations on a foundation of systems and complexity thinking
- Learn how to shape an Agile organization, which is fit for the future
- Learn how to establish leadership on all levels
- Learn how to grow and foster self-organized structures with better motivated teams
- Learn how to successfully influence change within a social complex system based upon a powerful set of models and tools
The training covers 9 modules, based upon the foundation and different views of the new Management 3.0 model.
- Agile Management: Insights on key pillars for agile organization, Requirements and opportunities for leadership roles in complex systems, Designing agile leadership.
- Energizing People: Understanding and enabling employee motivation throughout fast change.
- Empowering Teams: Growing self-organization, Situational leadership and supporting distributed decision making.
- Alignment: Designing and co-creating organizational boundaries – Values, goals, metrics for agile organizations.
- Learning Organization and multi-dimensional development of competencies.
- Grow Structure: Modern principles and patterns pf organizational design (e.g. including concepts from Sociocracy 3.0 and ambidextrous organizations)
- Developing Culture in agile Organizations and the 4 facets of change.
- Implementing the concept “Management 3.0” for agile organizations
- Remote Teams. Leadership and collaboration at distance.
All sections of the course are aligned with practical exercises and tools and are followed by a debrief with the participants.
With the strong focus on practical exercises and applicable tools participants are encouraged to take action in their own environment right after the course.
Management 3.0 serves as a consistent thinking platform to grow Agile leadership and Agile leaders. With a clear role understanding and a powerful toolset for driving change, Agile managers can help organizations to become more adaptive
Included with price
- Online sessions with experienced leadership coach
- Breakouts and collaboration in small groups
- Access to multimedia material
- Electronic copies of all materials, games, exercises and handouts (PDF)
- Booklet How to Change the World by Jurgen Appelo in PDF Format
- Comprehensive PDF-based minutes with all created materials
- Management 3.0 Certificate as well as certificate
The online tool used for this training is Zoom. We’ll send a unique link for each participant before the training and provide the necessary technical information at least 24 hours before the training starts. The precondition for participation and receiving the link is that the training fee arrives at least 2 days prior to the training.
Precondition for participation is a camera-enabled connection and internet.
PMP certified participants are eligible to 1 PDU point per training hours as defined in the PMP Handbook on page 42, Category B.