Sprint Consulting is the market leader company of the CEE region in teaching, customizing and transforming Agile software development methodologies at multinational organizations and major national companies. We are looking for talented, qualified and experienced new colleagues to join our continuously growing team.
At the moment we are recruiting for the following positions:
Key Responsibilities & Requirements
– Managing professional agile implementations
– Holding in-house and public training
– Experience in developing and delivering face to face training
– On demand customization of courses according to client needs
– Quality assurance
– Confidentiality compliance
– English – professional working proficiency
– Training related references, recommendations
– Openness for providing consulting services in other countries
– English – native or bilingual proficiency
What we offer
Competitive, scalable compensation
Well designed mentoring program
External and in-house training participation opportunities
Possibility for building reputation and professional network among our corporate clientele
If you are interested, please apply at jobs [at] sprintconsulting.com.
We are looking for an experienced, long term WordPress System Administrator.
You will work with our Hungarian backoffice and marketing team (Central European Time).
This contract includes the administration of one major (https://www.sprintconsulting.com) and 3 minor WordPress sites, smaller coding and troubleshooting on demand, risk assessment and management of WordPress and plug-in updates with special focus on security aspects, optimising the website for SEO.
Must be experienced with WordPress, HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP.
Please note that 60 min response time on weekdays 9.00-17.30, and working with tight deadlines is a must for our WordPress admin.
Hourly rate: 5000 HUF + VAT / hour.