Certified Agile Leadership (CAL I) Training
- Date: To be announced
- Price: 1785 EUR (669 375 HUF) + VAT / participant
- Language: English
- Duration: 2 days
Zuzana Šochová MBA is an independent Agile coach and trainer and a Certified Scrum Trainer with more than fifteen years of experience in the IT industry. She led one of the very first Agile international projects in the Czech Republic, focusing on distributed Scrum teams, working in different time zones between Europe and the USA. Now she is a leading expert on Agile and Scrum practices in both startups and big corporations. She has experience with Agile adoption in telco, finance, healthcare, automotive, mobile, and high-tech software companies. She has worked in various positions, starting as software developer for life and mission-critical systems, and continuing as a Scrum Master and director of engineering. She has been working as an independent Agile coach and trainer since 2010, specializing in organizational and team coaching, facilitations, and culture change using Agile and Scrum. She is author of The Great ScrumMaster: #ScrumMasterWay book (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)).
Certified Agile Leadership class brings awareness of Agile leadership thinking, focus, and behaviors and is a great way to start your journey of Agile Leader. Participants will develop Agile leadership competency and maturity, which increases effectiveness of a leader in a complex and rapidly changing environment. The class provides balanced education, practice, and peer collaboration.
Certified Agile Leadership class is a great start for the managers and leaders of Agile organization to stay competitive in Agile environment.
An Agile leader …
- Operates effectively amid uncertainty, complexity, and rapid change
- Is knowledgeable about Agile values, approaches, and practices
- Surfaces more creative solutions through increased self-awareness, a growth mindset, and engaging others
- Aligns and empowers teams toward delivering more customer value
- Personally integrates feedback and experiments, and adapts their ways
- Takes a collaborative continuous-improvement approach to organizational effectiveness
- Catalyzes change in others and facilitates organizational change
At the end of class participants will…
- Understand how to create modern Agile Organization
- Get familiar with Agile Leadership concept
- Gain experience with creation of Agile culture
- Create steps to become great Agile Leader
The Certified Agile Leadership program is intended for…
- Executives, middle management, and other leaders with organizational influence
- Leaders who support, lead, or interact with Agile teams
- Any leader sponsoring, requesting, or involved with an Agile adoption within their organization
What you will receive
After the course you will get Certified Agile Leadership 1 certification issued by Scrum Alliance. The class is delivered by Certified Agile Leadership Educator (CST and/or CEC).