ICP-AHR: Certification in Agile HR – ONLINE
Zuzana “Zuzi” Šochová is an independent Agile coach and trainer and a Certified Scrum Trainer with more than twenty years of experience in the IT industry. She started with Agile and Scrum back in 2005, when she was implementing Agile methods in a large USA corporation. From that time, she has been credited with Agile transformation and implementation for many companies and teams around the world. As a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with Scrum Alliance, Zuzi has trained thousands of ScrumMasters and Product Owners. By creating and sustaining Agile leadership, Zuzi believes the worlds of work and life can be made happier and more successful. She is an author of The Great Scrum Master: #ScrumMasterWay book (Addison-Wesley Signature Series (Cohn)) and The Agile Leader (Addison-Wesley, 2020) books, and inventor of the #ScrumMasterWay concept. She is a member of the Board of Directors of Scrum Alliance. She is a founder of the Agile Association Czech Republic, organizing the Agile Czech community and annual Agile Prague Conference. She is a regular speaker at international conferences.
Agile HR is an enabler of an Agile organization.
“Don’t just do Agile, grow Agile in your organization.”
As Agile application extends out of IT and is more and more common at the organizational level, the need for change in HR is inevitable. Agile changes the entire organizational culture, which is built on collaboration, servant leadership, and empowerment, that brings into the picture variety of different tools, practices, and last but not least new focus to employee experience.
The course is not an overview of legal regulations and governance principles, but it helps HR to reorient and become leaders of agile transformation. If you really want to change the corporate culture and move the company towards an agile organization, you can’t stop at the border of the IT department. Other departments need to operate on the same wave. This includes HR (Human Resources). This does not seem to be a big change on a first look. Even in an Agile organization, HR must help with finding and hiring employees, training, developing people, etc., but suddenly we do not focus on individuals and their specialization, but on strengthening teamwork and cooperation. The whole system is actually changing, where Agile HR is here for its customers, the employees (of all levels), supporting them to be successful in their job.
The course is for everyone who is currently working in an Agile environment or want to get more insights on how HR needs to change in an Agile Organization: HR managers and partners, directors, managers, Scrum Masters, agile leaders, and all who are open to be challenged by the new approaches and practices.
The material consists of modules during two days. During each module, the trainer will guide you through exercises that help you connect the material to your existing experience, learn new concepts and experience the concepts through practice. We welcome questions at any time.
- What is an Agile Organization and how it changes HR,
- Understand the organizational design and the implication to culture
- What are the modern HR practices in recruiting, and hiring,
- How to do performance reviews, evaluations, and employee development,
- How to work with motivation, responsibility, and ownership,
- Supporting learning culture and help people grow,
- Create an engaging career for the employees: a new way to a career path and position scheme,
- Share practical tips on how to change the way of working.
- Digital handouts (English) will be provided for the participants.
- PMP certified participants are eligible to 1 PDU point per training hours as defined in the PMP Handbook on page 42, Category B.
- In order to get the ICAgile certification – ICP-AHR: Agile in HR you need to attend the entire workshop, actively participate during the class, collaborate with other participants on the team assignments and create an individual action plan applicable to the environment of your organization.
- The online tool used for this training is Zoom. We’ll send a unique link for each participant before the training and provide the necessary technical information at least 24 hours before the training starts. The precondition for participation and receiving the link is that the training fee arrives at least 2 days prior to the training.
- Precondition for participation is a camera-enabled connection and internet.