Test Driven Development (TDD) Training for Java, PHP or Ruby
- Date: To be announced
- Price: 750 EUR (281 250 HUF) + VAT / participant
- Trainer: Zoltan Ormandi
- Language: Java, PHP or Ruby
- Duration: 2 days
Zoltán Ormándi is a lead developer and architect with over a decade's worth of experience in software design and development. His interests range from infrastructure management through continuous delivery to development workflows but his real passion lies in clean code and elegant design. In this workshop he brings his real-life experience and breathes life into the theory by providing first-hand examples and practical applications from his own past successes (and failures).
Test-driven development makes software quality part of the development process and at the same time creates a safety net for future changes to our product. Starting from the basics of unit testing, this workshop guides the participants through specific code examples and exercises to show them how to do TDD efficiently and in a sustainable manner, getting the most out of this methodology while avoiding its pitfalls.
The course is available in the following programming languages:
Architects, software developers.
The material is divided into modules. During each module, the trainer will guide you through lectures and exercises that help you connect the material to your existing experience, learn new concepts and experience the concepts through practice. Questions are welcome at any time.
- Introduction to TDD
- Unit Testing
- Test Doubles
- Legacy Code
- Participants are expected to bring their own notebooks.
- The programming language of the course is to be agreed upfront.
- Handout (English) will be provided for the participants.
- Welcome coffee, lunch, and other coffee breaks are included in the price. Price includes infrastructure and catering services that are stated on the related invoice as individual items.