Agile Leadership Training – ONLINE
- Date: To be announced
- Price: 790 EUR + VAT / Participant EUR + VAT / participant
- Language: English
- CET time: 9:00-17:00
- Duration: 2 days
Gábor is an Agile consultant, trainer and coach at Sprint Consulting, with 20+ years of experience in IT project and program management in various business segments and project/program sizes. He is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP). Gabor is passionate about sharing his experience, best practices and helping teams and individuals to find new ways to constantly improve.
Managers on all levels are facing new challenges in Agile environments. The culture and mindset change that Agile promises to bring does not only mandate managers to change themselves (from managing to leading), but also to champion the change in order for it to be successful. The soft skills, people skills that were always invaluable become necessary.
This course helps future and current Agile leaders to strengthen such skills and acquire a toolset that helps them in many areas of working with people, by helping to enable teams’ self-organization and nurture teams and individuals.
The course is aimed for people managers at all levels, working in, or aspiring to work in Agile environments. However, as the tools and techniques discussed on the training are not strictly related to agile, they do give value in traditional environments as well.
A deep understanding of the Agile values and principles and the Scrum framework is required to be able to participate on this course.
- Role of an Agile leader
- Team Maturity
- Team Dynamics
- Change Management
- Cynefin – Finding the right methodology for each project
- Agile Mindset
- Feedback Culture
- Soft Skills
- Motivation 3.0
- Continuous Improvement
- Value stream mapping
- Mission, vision, strategy
- Scrum Metrics – Using data to get feedback on the process
- Most common Agile and Scrum pitfalls
- Handout (English) will be provided for the participants in PDF.
- The online tool used for this training is Zoom. We’ll send a unique link for each participant before the training and provide the necessary technical information at least 24 hours before the training starts. The precondition for participation and receiving the link is that the training fee arrives at least 2 days prior to the training.
- Precondition for participation is a camera-enabled connection and internet.
- Each online module takes 3.5 – 4 hours.