Advanced Scrum Master Training
- Date: To be announced
- Price: 890 EUR + VAT / participant
- Language: English
- Duration: 2 days
Founder and CTO of Sprint Consulting, the market leader agile consulting company in Eastern Europe, organizer of Agile Budapest Meetups, Arpad Zsolt Bodo is a Certified Scrum Practitioner, Agile Trainer and Coach performing agile transformation of multinational and other major companies. Zsolt also teaches agile in 3 universities of 2 countries. Trainees/coaches headcount is 2500+, worked in 11 countries, agile project sizes between 3-350 people.
The Scrum Master has a key and very complex role in Scrum. The role is different to that of a project manager, for example the Scrum Master has no responsibility for planning and controlling projects. Instead, the Scrum Master supports and encourages the team’s self-organisation and the success of projects by optimising the collaboration among the stakeholders (including management), the Product Owner and the development team.
This course starts with reviewing the basics of the role and then focuses in detail on advanced topics, arming attendees with a new set of tools to help them become real “Change Agents”, helping and coaching not only their teams, but the full organization.
The course is aimed for acting Scrum Masters and those who are planning to advance their career in that direction.
A strong understanding of the Scrum framework is required to be able to participate on this course. This means that participating on Sprint Consulting’s 2-day Scrum training is a mandatory prerequisite for this event in cca 95% of the cases. Participating in the 2-day Scrum training can be substituted by a reaching at least 80% on a test based on the course material.
- Team Maturity and Scrum Master Maturity Models
- Team Dynamics
- Change Management
- Agile Mindset
- Coaching, Feedback Culture
- Soft Skills
- Motivation 3.0
- Facilitation, Effective Meetings
- Continuous Improvement
- Retrospective Techniques
- Scrum Metrics – Using data to get feedback on the process
- Common Scrum Pitfalls
- Handout (English) will be provided for the participants.
- Welcome coffee, lunch, and other coffee breaks are included in the price. Price includes infrastructure and catering services that are stated on the related invoice as individual items.
- PMP certified participants are eligible to 1 PDU point per training hours as defined in the PMP Handbook on page 42, Category B.