Product Owner Training
Founder and CTO of Sprint Consulting, the market leader agile consulting company in Eastern Europe, organizer of Agile Budapest Meetups, Arpad Zsolt Bodo is a Certified Scrum Practitioner, Agile Trainer and Coach performing agile transformation of multinational and other major companies. Zsolt also teaches agile in 3 universities of 2 countries. Trainees/coaches headcount is 2500+, worked in 11 countries, agile project sizes between 3-350 people.
The course focuses on the aspects of Agile Requirement Analysis, commonly known as User Story Writing. This workshop provides practical tools, techniques and knowledge to help preparing and maintaining good quality, well ordered product backlogs that are in line with business vision and goals.
The Product Owner role is the focus of the course, but it is beneficial for anyone who is working with requirements, user stories, roadmaps, vision, business goals: product managers, business analysts, technical architects, business managers and even development team members.
A strong understanding of the Scrum framework is required to be able to participate on this course.
The material is divided into modules. During each module, the trainer will guide you through lectures and exercises that help you connect the material to your existing experience, learn new concepts and experience the concepts through practice. Starting from the basics, by the end of the day we will learn advanced agile requirement engineering techniques as well.
- The Product Owner role, scaling of the role
- Planning Onion
- Requirement Engineering Introduction
- Story Mapping
- Impact Mapping
- Writing Good User Stories
- Splitting Epics and Stories
- Further Prioritization Techniques
- Big Wall
- Handout (English) will be provided for the participants.
- Welcome coffee, lunch, and other coffee breaks are included in the price. Price includes infrastructure and catering services that are stated on the related invoice as individual items.