Kanban / Scrumban Training – ONLINE
- Next Date: 14 May 2021
- Price: 390 EUR + VAT / participant
- Early price: 340 EUR + VAT / participant, when paid until 16 Apr 2021
- CET time: 9:00-17:00
- Duration: 1 day
|F||14 May 2021||9:00-17:00|
Founder and CTO of Sprint Consulting, the market leader agile consulting company in Eastern Europe, organizer of Agile Budapest Meetups, Arpad Zsolt Bodo is a Certified Scrum Practitioner, Agile Trainer and Coach performing agile transformation of multinational and other major companies. Zsolt also teaches agile in 3 universities of 2 countries. Trainees/coaches headcount is 2500+, worked in 11 countries, agile project sizes between 3-350 people.
Marrying Lean and Agile principles, Kanban and Scrum methodologies, Scrumban provides a simple management framework that supports planning and forecasting even in a continuously changing environment, where Scrum’s preconditions are not met. The methodology and this workshop are not restricted to the IT industry as Kanban itself was first applied in the automotive domain. The goal of this workshop is to understand the basics of Scrumban, the principles and mindset behind Agile and Lean and to acquire a tool that helps attendees improve their projects’ visibility, productivity and ability to forecast.
IT managers, HR, non-IT professionals, project managers, support and maintenance leads and team members and everyone who is working within organizations with potential to use both Scrum and Kanban.
The material is divided into 2 modules. During each module, the trainer will guide you through lectures, real life stories and exercises that help you connect the material to your existing experience, learn new concepts and experience the concepts through practice. Questions are welcome at any time.
- Introduction to Agile:
- Agile Mindset
- Agile Values and Principles
- Traditional vs Agile Projects
- Scrum Overview:
- Scrum values
- Scrum Process Flow
- Key Roles in Scrum
- Introduction to Lean
- Agile vs. Lean
- Scrum vs. Kanban
- Handout (English) will be provided for the participants in PDF.
- The online tool used for this training is Zoom. We’ll send a unique link for each participant before the training and provide the necessary technical information at least 24 hours before the training starts. The precondition for participation and receiving the link is that the training fee arrives at least 2 days prior to the training.
- Precondition for participation is a camera-enabled connection and internet.
- Each online module takes 3.5 – 4 hours.