ONLINE Advanced Scrum Master Training
- Next Date: 10 Dec 2020 - 11 Dec 2020
- Price: 790 EUR + VAT / participant
- Early price: 690 EUR + VAT / participant, when paid until 12 Nov 2020
- CET time: 9:00-17:00
- Duration: 2 days
|TH||10 Dec 2020||9:00-17:00|
|F||11 Dec 2020||9:00-17:00|
Andrea Török is an Agile consultant, trainer and coach at Sprint Consulting. She has 10+ years of experience in leading and working with teams and has worked as a Product Owner for around 4 years. During this experience she realized that there is no bigger power than a great team. This realization led her on a journey to find better ways on helping to empower individuals and teams alike, experience the power of collaboration and teamwork.
The Scrum Master has a key and very complex role in Scrum. The role is different to that of a project manager, for example the Scrum Master has no responsibility for planning and controlling projects. Instead, the Scrum Master supports and encourages the team’s self-organisation and the success of projects by optimising the collaboration among the stakeholders (including management), the Product Owner and the development team.
This course starts with reviewing the basics of the role and then focuses in detail on advanced topics, arming attendees with a new set of tools to help them become real “Change Agents”, helping and coaching not only their teams, but the full organization.
The course is aimed for acting Scrum Masters and for those who are planning to advance their career in that direction.
A strong understanding of the Scrum framework is required to be able to participate in this course. This means that participating in Sprint Consulting’s 2-day Scrum / Agile Elevation Training is a mandatory prerequisite for this event in cca 95% of the cases. Participating in the 2-day training can be substituted by reaching at least 80% on a test based on the course material.
The material is divided into 4 modules. During each module, the trainer will guide you through lectures, real life stories and exercises that help you connect the material to your existing experience, learn new concepts and experience the concepts through practice.
- The Scrum Master role
- Team maturity and Scrum Master maturity models
- Team-level and Organization-level
- Coaching, Feedback Culture
- Facilitation, Effective Meetings
- Continuous Improvement
- Retrospective Techniques
- Scrum Metrics – Using data to get feedback on the process
- Common Scrum Pitfalls
- Handout (English) will be provided for the participants in PDF.
- The online tool used for this training is Zoom. We’ll send a unique link for each participant before the training and provide the necessary technical information at least 24 hours before the training starts. The precondition for participation and receiving the link is that the training fee arrives at least 2 days prior to the training.
- Precondition for participation is a camera-enabled connection and internet.
- Each online module takes 3.5 – 4 hours.