- Date: 13 Dec 2018 - 14 Dec 2018
- Price: 750,- EUR + VAT / participant
- Early price: 699,- EUR + VAT / participant, when paid until 15 Nov 2018
- Trainer:Ildiko Mindak
The purpose of the training is to present the lean methodology, including its principles and tools that help the company set up and apply the culture of continuous improvement. Our goal is to give participants a comprehensive knowledge that helps them participate actively in a lean organization. After the implementation they should be able to improve their processes, colleagues and organization by realizing the problems, finding and solving the root causes.
The course is suitable for managers, who would like to see whether Lean is a good fit for their organization. It is ideal for everyone considering implementing Lean, for those who are using it, but would like to deepen their understanding: managers, lean experts, process development experts, project managers, HR experts and employees who would like to use the lean toolbox efficiently.
We offer this training to everyone who would like to get lean basic knowledge.
The material is divided into modules. During each module, the trainer will guide you through lectures and exercises that help you connect the material to your existing experience, learn new concepts and experience these concepts through practice. Questions are welcome at any time.
- Benefits of Lean
- Lean methodology overview
- Voice of the customer
- Process improvement using Lean techniques
- Performance management – PDCA cycle
- The people aspects of Lean – leadership, contribution and mindset
- Lean transformation introduction
- Reaching continuous improvement
- Common pitfalls of a Lean transformation
- Duration: 2 Days
- Handout will be provided for the participants
- Welcome coffee, lunch, and other coffee breaks are included in the price. Price includes infrastructure and catering services that are stated on the related invoice as individual items.