- Date: To be announced
- Price: 1785,- EUR + VAT / participant
- Early price: 1600,- EUR + VAT / participant
- Trainer:Karim Harbott
Karim is an experienced Enterprise Agile Coach, Trainer and international speaker. He has guided many large organisations through 'Agile transformations' and helped them on their journey to continuous improvement in their product development capability.
As a former Head of Scaled Agile at McKinsey & Co. Karim is comfortable operating at all levels of the organisation, but specialises in the enterprise level and organisational redesign.
A trained Team and Executive Coach, Karim is well placed to build internal capabilities in an organisation; be it developing Agile Coaches, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Developers or working at the C-level to help leaders create the environment to enable true, large-scale business agility.
Karim is a Certified Enterprise Coach, Certified LeSS Trainer, SAFe Program Consultant and Accredited Kanban Trainer.
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS.works gives an overview. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework and rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and improving LeSS to your product development group. The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most of interest to the participants.
After the course you will be a “Certified LeSS Practitioner” and will get an account on less.works. Here you can find additional information about LeSS, share course information and stay in contact with the other course participants. In addition, you’ll get access to the draft of the new upcoming book “Large-Scale Scrum: More with LeSS”.
This course is for anyone who is involved in a LeSS effort. Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified ScrumMaster course, or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material, such as the “Scrum Primer” and “Practicing Scrum”.
The following topics will be covered in the Certified LeSS Practitioner course:
- Why LeSS?
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Organising around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and its impacts.
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organisational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling.
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organisation
- The ScrumMaster role within LeSS
- Duration: 3 days
- Welcome coffee, lunch, and two other coffee breaks included in the price. Price includes infrastructure and catering services that are stated on the related invoice as individual items.
- Scrum Alliance members can claim 24 Scrum Education Units (SEUs) for taking part in this course. SEUs count towards Certified Scrum Professional® (CSP).