Agile Leadership Training
- Date: To be announced
- Price: 890 EUR + VAT / participant
- Language: English
- Duration: 2 days
Andrea Török is an Agile consultant, trainer and coach at Sprint Consulting. She has 10+ years of experience in leading and working with teams and has worked as a Product Owner for around 4 years. During this experience she realized that there is no bigger power than a great team. This realization led her on a journey to find better ways on helping to empower individuals and teams alike, experience the power of collaboration and teamwork.
Managers on all levels are facing new challenges in Agile environments. The culture and mindset change that Agile promises to bring does not only mandate managers to change themselves (from managing to leading), but also to champion the change in order for it to be successful. The soft skills, people skills that were always invaluable become necessary.
This course helps future and current Agile leaders to strengthen such skills and acquire a toolset that helps them in many areas of working with people, by helping to enable teams’ self-organization and nurture teams and individuals.
The course is aimed for people managers at all levels, working in, or aspiring to work in Agile environments. However, as the tools and techniques discussed on the training are not strictly related to agile, they do give value in traditional environments as well.
A deep understanding of the Agile values and principles and the Scrum framework is required to be able to participate on this course.
- Role of an Agile leader
- Team Maturity
- Team Dynamics
- Change Management
- Cynefin – Finding the right methodology for each project
- Agile Mindset
- Feedback Culture
- Soft Skills
- Dan Pink’s Motivation 3.0
- Continuous Improvement
- Value stream mapping
- Mission, vision, strategy
- Scrum Metrics – Using data to get feedback on the process
- Most common Agile and Scrum pitfalls
- Handout (English) will be provided for the participants.
- Welcome coffee, lunch, and other coffee breaks are included in the price. Price includes infrastructure and catering services that are stated on the related invoice as individual items.
- PMP certified participants are eligible to 1 PDU point per training hours as defined in the PMP Handbook on page 42, Category B.