Agile coach, Consultant
During an Agile transformation, our company guides the organization and the development team through every step of the way of implementing the new methodology. The process begins with general, and position-specific Scrum/Kanban training; then we participate in setting up the new organization structure, preparing the project and leading all the agile activities throughout the first few iterations. We also actively coach each role and support the transformation until the methodology becomes the organization’s own.
The new coach will participate in either this full process, or in some parts of it.
- Agile project experience
- Software developer experience
- Proficiency in English
- 5+ years experience in IT
- Accountable personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Prompt problem solving skills
- Analytical mindset
- Exposure to various customer environments
- Development manager or project manager experience
- Continuous self improvement
- Presentation, consulting, training skills and experience
What we offer
- Dyamically growing company, solid background
- Excellent learning environment, internal training programs
- Various and unique projects
- Enthusiastic team
- Occasionally country-wide
Please send your CV with photo and motivation letter in English, indicating expected income and earliest start date, to jobs [at] sprintconsulting [dot] com.