Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) Training – ONLINE
Jeroen’s mission is to help transform the world of work and organizations to become a little better every day while applying means like Agile, Scrum, Lean, Kanban, Design thinking, Lean start-up, Growth Hacking etc. in order to help you meet your business goals faster, more efficient and effectively and with more fun. He keeps innovating and excelling, because he believes that every person should be able to do their work with passion and freedom and that is where the best results are created.
Scrum is an agile product development management framework that is focused on helping teams to produce successful products that genuinely meet the needs of their customers. While originally used for the development of software based products, Scrum can be and has been used for non-software projects, including for change management. Scrum supports the introduction of lean and agile principles, with the goal of embracing change, improving quality and maximising return on investment. The Product Owner is not simply another name for a project manager. It is a new role that combines product management with some traditional project management responsibilities. The Product Owner’s responsibilities include creating and communicating a vision for the product, defining priorities, consolidating the needs of all stakeholders and working closely together with the development team.
Teaching Certified Scrum Product Owners (CSPOs) who focus on maximizing business value and Product Backlog optimization to understand how to do the best possible job to satisfy key stakeholders. Their next step in the Agile journey is achieving the Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner (A-CSPO) certification. On successful completion of the course you will obtain the title “Advanced Certified Scrum Product Owner” and receive a two-year membership of the Scrum Alliance. You can find further information about the certification program here:
The Product Owner role is the focus of the course and the course orients itself towards people who are already working in this role. It is also suitable for business analysts, product managers, line managers or Scrum Masters who want to deepen their understanding of Scrum product ownership.
A good understanding of the Scrum framework is required to be able to participate in this course. Further prerequisites:
- Holding a Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO) certification
- For earning the certification, you will have to validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Product Owner (within the past five years.) You can achieve this before or after attending the course.
The material consists of modules during two days. During each module, the trainer will guide you through exercises that help you connect the material to your existing experience, learn new concepts and experience the concepts through practice. Questions are welcome at any time.
- Techniques such as Lean startup, Growth hacking and Design thinking to develop value-driven for the customer based on experiments and data
- Developing a product strategy in an Agile organization
- Roadmapping, product discovery and customer research for successful products
- Lean product development techniques for maximizing business value
- Your role as Product Owner and cooperation with stakeholders
- Scaling frameworks and collaboration with other Product Owners
- Facilitate effectively with Liberating Structures
- We provide digital handouts (English) for the participants.
- PMP certified participants are eligible to 1 PDU point per training hours as defined in the PMP Handbook on page 42, Category B.
- Please note that it is mandatory to participate during the entire duration of the training, this condition is a strict prerequisite for the Scrum Alliance certification.
- The online tool for this training is Zoom. We’ll send a unique link for each participant before the training and provide the necessary technical information at least 24 hours before the training starts. The precondition for participation and receiving the link is that the training fee arrives at least 2 days prior to the training.
- Precondition for participation is a camera-enabled connection and internet.