- Date: To be announced
- Price: 1190,- EUR + VAT / participant
- Early price: 1090,- EUR + VAT / participant
- Trainer: Ola Gedenryd
- Language: English
Josef Scherer is an experienced Scrum coach, Certified Large Scale Scrum Practitioner and Scaled Agile Framework Program Consultant. He has been helping organizations to adopt Scrum as well as other agile and lean methods for over 8 years. He has in-depth experience in introducing and coaching Scrum in large, medium and small organizations. His recent experience includes working with large telcos, financial institutions (insurance and banking) and automotive companies.
Leading SAFe: Leading the Lean|Agile Enterprise with the Scaled Agile Framework™
In this two-day course, you will gain the knowledge necessary to lead an enterprise agile transformation by leveraging the Scaled Agile Framework, and its underlying principles of lean thinking, and product development flow. You will leave with an understanding of how the principles and practices of the framework support Lean Thinking, Agile Development, SAFe ScrumXP, Agile Release Train, Agile Portfolio Management, Agile Architecture, and Scaling Leadership. This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA) (certification fees included in course).
By the end of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Apply lean, agile and product development flow principles to improve productivity, employee engagement, time to market, and quality
- Apply the Scaled Agile Framework based on lecture, real-world examples, and insights by Scaled Agile experts
- Understand the skills necessary for an enterprise transformation based on the information and examples presented, and additional recommended readings and resources
- Gain the insights into the leadership skill most effective in unlocking the intrinsic motivation of software development knowledge workers, and begin applying them in your context
Executives, managers and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in the larger software enterprise. This course is a requirement for those seeking certification as a Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA) (included in course price).
The course consists of eight modules:
- Intro to SAFe: Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framing
- Lean thinking: An overview of Lean Software Development and Product Development Flow
- Agile Development: Application of Agile development in the enterprise context. Business Benefits.
- SAFe ScrumXP: An experiential walkthrough of “SAFe ScrumXP”, focusing on scalable technical, project management and economic prioritization practices that enable scaling to the program and portfolio level
- Agile Release Train: Identification, implementation and execution of Agile Release Trains — long-lived programs whereby teams-of-agile-teams optimize quality and velocity delivery for the enterprises larger value streams
- Agile Portfolio Management: Agile transformational patterns for Strategy and Investment Funding, Program Management, and Governance
- Agile Architecture: Principles of Agile Architecture, role of System and Enterprise Architects, and Architecting with Flow
- Scaling Leadership: Scaling Enterprise Lean|Agile leadership
- Duration: 2 Days
- Handout (English) will be provided for the participants
- Welcome coffee, lunch, and other coffee breaks are included in the price. Price includes infrastructure and catering services that are stated on the related invoice as individual items.
- PMP certified participants are eligible to 1 PDU point per training hours as defined in the PMP Handbook on page 42, Category B.